Copyright © 2023 Harborside Transportation, Inc. All rights reserved. Website Design by Compete Now
Become An Agent
Ready For a Change?
Harborside Transportation Inc has a terrific opportunity for those individuals seeking an entrepreneurial career path in which the rewards both personal and financial are limitless. Harborside Transportation Inc. is a privately owned company that continues to show rapid growth year over year. Our transportation brokerage needs agent representatives nationwide to continue this growth. We are building partnerships with offices and individuals that value their independence and enjoy the art of the ‘sell’. We bring you the tools to enhance your financial gain through an agent relationship.
If you have the desire to develop your own business and are interested in sales, marketing, and logistics then Harborside Transportation Inc. is the place for you.
What does it take to succeed with Harborside Transportation?
- The drive to own and operate your own business
- At least three years of experience in sales and/or operations in any or all of these areas:
- Providing 3PL solutions to customers
- Brokering over-the-road truck freight utilizing various equipment types
- Time-definite deliveries requiring expedited ground movements
- Transporting intermodal freight from door to door
- Warehousing and value-added solutions
What will Harborside Transportation provide to you?
- An order entry and operating system that enables dispatch, tracing, billing, collections, carrier settlement and FREE load postings from a single platform
- Carrier Capacity – 2,000 carriers managed and under contract
- Customer profiles maintained within our Operating System
- Financial stability, integrity and reputation
- Top notch administrative support in all areas of transportation
- All training in systems, processes and procedures
- We will invoice original and any subsequent balance due from customer, providing supporting documentation as required
- Pre-approved credit for all customers
- Carrier payment within terms and use of company. Commissions settlement with Agent at contracted percentage level and paid on the 15th and last day of the month
- Solicit, manage and maintain an active customer base
- Arrange for each customer to complete a Harborside Transportation, Inc. credit application and deliver to Harborside Transportation, Inc.’s credit department and assist when needed in collection issues
- Perform all pricing, provide signed confirmation from customer and copies of all special carrier pricing to Harborside Transportation account
- Perform and document all customer and carrier communications
- Plan and arrange each shipment
- Report cargo claims, OS&D at the time of occurrence
- Trace each shipment from origin to delivery
- Address all carrier discrepancies within 7 days of receiving notice
- Work with Harborside Transportation Inc. administrative staff in a courteous and professional manner